Sunday, June 8, 2008

When will tomorrow end

Somethings are not easily expressible. But words coming from brain have its wonders. Have you ever get a feeling of mixed emotions, to be happy but sad, to taste sweet but bitter, to be able to see but not seen or climb the mountain, shouted and waited, but there's no echo coming back? This is not emo, it is not, this is a blatant act of redundancy. Get myself into this quagmire, question is, for what it's worth? Is it worth that much, where is the feeling? why do i have to bleed every time love steps into the picture. This is getting more absurd than I have expected. Now i feel like being on the bed of thorns where I cant even lay still everynight, every twitch feasted into your bare skin, impaling you with such hasty pierce. This is not my life, I never go for an exact experience twice. There are more things that needed my urgent attention, and I think there are. mind me go whine every bits, i just hope everything ends fast, and to hell with my emotion, it doesn't work anymore. It ends here, cut my throat if you will.

P.S. Now even if you are ready, I'm not. This relationship is eating from my inside. You're right, this is a good place to spit thoughts out, though You didn't mention it.

No comments: