Sunday, February 24, 2008

[Missing texts], missing texts... indeed.

What the hell is the matter? Everyone was being gibberish, its like scratching pieces of glass on my ass. YEEEOOWZA! The f*** was that. Alright that vday incident kept at secluded corner of my mind. Wasn't something that the Normal Deryck will do. Just can't keep your mouth shut for a moment, can't. Well anyways if that's the kind of avoidance roleplay she wants to be in now, so be. Its like "Dude, what's all these about?" and smacks me right back to my coolbox. Foolishness bestowed, but God made love foolish as I had believe. So that made me feel less a douchebag. Perhaps she'd mistakened my words 'i mmmmight be interested in you' as 'I am so in love with you'. Had to spell might with 4 Ms tentatively, you'll get my point. Take it easy, its just the indifference issue of possibility or probability. Guess she's on the probability side, probably thinks that I want to start a relationship with her. God No. Maybe its a wrong move. But as to why I would spat out such txt to her was probably because I am amazed to see any decent girls to accept who I am what I wear and do. Well not alot of decent sporean girls would like to hang out with people like me. Tattoos and fags, 2-wheeling the roads, ear piercings and a decent rocker's hairdo. I'm a Badass outside, no denial. But those of you who perceive people to be what they are on the exterior, you are blind, put your glass eyes on. - DC

No comments: