Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Mixed Post


Exam Terror!

T
his is my management textbook. Look what I've done to it, but I think that the exam script killed the spirit.

(P.S. Im so going to score A after doing that paper today. Im writing this small for a reason, if u even bother to read this.)















Dude, Im so very cool back then.













G
etting inked. Doing it at bone area is no joke. It started off with ant bites, then comes a feeling that a monkey is chewing on your pi pi.
Its about as painful as piercing your clitoris... I guess.




















Oh my leg hair on that inked area grew well back on, finally.






















Heres a picture of a guitar. Of course it is a picture of a guitar. But why is a picture of a guitar here? This is so gay...

No comments: